Last updated: August 16, 2021
Our IC (Czech registration number) is 68406258 registered in Czech Republic.
Our registered office is at Heřmanova 1088/8, Prague 7, 170 00 Czech Republic.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us.
- Our policy complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website or otherwise.
How do we store and protect your information?
Both personal and non-personal data may be stored by us and/or our affiliates, agents, or service providers for the appropriate use.
We regularly monitor our website for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal data is safely stored in secured networks with limited access granted to selected team members. They are instructed and properly trained to work with data.
The retention period for data you send that is associated with cookies, user identifiers, or advertising identifiers will be automatically erased through Google Analytics after 50 months, or earlier upon your request.
You are in control of what personal information we hold about you and how we use it. Besides special cases, when we may be legally required to retain your personal information, you have the right to request from us to delete or amend personal data we hold about you.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you are entitled the rights to rectify, erase, or export your personal data.
You can unsubscribe from our emails at any point in time either by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the link at the bottom of every email you receive from us.
We will never sell or trade your personal information. However, we may be required to provide it, to the extent required, to certain third parties, such as our website hosting providers and other partners who enable us operate our website and serve our users, as long as they take precautions to treat your information properly. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
To enable effective communication, we rely on the external newsletter service Campaign Monitor, which have access to your voluntarily provided personal information and automatically collected non-personal information. Campaign Monitor takes precautions to keep your data safe.
Please note that these widgets are hosted and managed by the appropriate third parties which operate under their own privacy policies.
From time to time, at our discretion, we may link to third parties. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no control over or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we do seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Cookies are small files that enable a site or its service provider to recognize your browser and capture and store certain information.
- Better understand and store user’s preferences for future visits.
- Gather statistical data about site traffic and user behaviour and interactions in order to offer better site experience and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer notify you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is a little different, search for browser-specific settings to modify your cookies.
CEE Bankwatch Network
Prague 7, 170 00
Tel.: +420 777 995 5